CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Lots of Information

I first need to apologize for not blogging at least twice last week or this week like I had hoped to do!

We have had a busy two weeks!  We did some mid year testing that I will share with you at conferences.  I was really happy with all of the improvements from the beginning of the year.  Great job!

Next Tuesday is the 100th Day of School!  Can you believe it!?!?  We will do some fun activities all week long.  Please help your 2nd grader find 100 of "something".  Some ideas are:  toothpicks, marshmallows, cereal, noodles.  Be creative!

February 3 and February 7 are conference days.  You should have received a yellow conference time sheet come home on Wednesday.  If you did not, let me know and I will let you know the time I scheduled for you.

February 11 is our Immigration Simulation Day.  It is a really fun day where the students pretend they are at Ellis Island.  We need lots of parent/grandparent/friend volunteers.  Let me know if you can help.  It will be from about 1:00-2:30.

We are moving!!  Our classroom is getting new windows so we will move downstairs next Wednesday.  We are in the room to the north of the gym.  That is where I will be for conferences as well!  We will move back upstairs as soon as they are finished!

Whew....a long post!  Thanks for reading to the end!  Have a great weekend!
Click here for the electronic version of the newsletter for this week.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment