CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Classroom Newsletter

Every Monday a newsletter will come home.  I will post the newsletter every Sunday night or Monday morning.  There will be a paper copy that will come home in the Take Home Folders.  Each newsletter will be archived on the blog so you will always be able to see past newsletters.


Please leave a comment if you are checking this blog and tell me who you are and how you know our class.  When you leave a comment you will have to "sign in" in order to post.  You can choose "Name/URL".  You can just fill in the name part.  I would love to find out who is reading our blog.  Thanks for stopping by!


I will try and post every day...or at least every other day.  I will update the calendar on the side bar as needed.  I will also post homework assignments and the due dates.


Looking forward to a great week.  Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. I am Mr. Hippen and I am the husband of the creator of this blog. Nice blog! I feel informed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is Kelly Emry, thanks for the blog..it's a great way to stay up to date on everything going at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog! it's so cute and colorful.

    Michele Butler

    ReplyDelete